I'm completely exhausted, but I'm home. The plane ride home was horrible... of course. After that rude State Trooper at the Capital got me in a pissy mood, some chick in her late 20's is lucky I didn't beat the shit out of her in mid air.
As soon as I got on the plane in Austin I felt nauseous. The fucking plane smelled like fish and chili. The whole fucking plane! I asked the girl sitting next to me wtf that smell was and she said "Smells like ghetto to me. Filth."
I shoulda known then that she was a snotty little bitch. I would have just passed out right away and slept the whole way, but some guy behind me kept banging on the back of my seat. It was really starting to piss me off.
Then I was awakened by that fish/chilli smell. It was so strong my damn nostrils were burning. I looked at the chick next to me and asked her if she smelled that or was it just me. The bitch ignored me.
Being that it takes me a while to figure out that someone is actually ignoring me. (Especially after I spent the weekend with some people... more later) I figured she just didn't hear me so I repeated it.
"OOD" was all I heard so I said "Excuse me?" Nicely too. The bitch literally screamed at me "FOOD! IT'S FOOD! FOOD SMELLS!" Without even glancing in my direction. Lucky for her, I saw my fist in mid air, just before it would have hit her snotty little face.
Without even turning her head she just raised an eye brow. I'm telling ya, I was so exhausted and crabby, I'm surprised I had any restraint at all. I could feel the need to beat the shit out her rising. Honestly I don't know where the restraint came from, but I did it.
I simply said "I asked you a simple question you little bitch, there was no need to be rude." She still didn't turn her head to look at me. Maybe she was smarter than I gave her credit for.
The guy behind me continued to beat the shit out of my chair, but I tried my damnest to sleep anyway. I got even. Since I was sitting in the aisle seat, I waited until every single passenger was out of the plane before I got my ass up and they could get out.
Even if I did almost miss my next plane, it was worth it just to hear her pathetic sighing.
I'm going to bed, got lots to tell ya, but I can't think right now. Unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow, but will get something up as soon as I can. And I took lots of pics!
I had a great time, I'm very happy I went and met lots of wonderful people.
No comments:
Post a Comment