
My darling Mr Buzz is 94 today! We had big plans to celebrate his birthday the entire weekend. But neither of us is in any shape to be the party animals we think we are. Sigh.
Friday night we were supposed to meet with his bowling buddies for dinner, but Mr Buzz had high blood pressure all day so he canceled. I went over there and gave him a massage, which freaked out his cleaning lady. Hehe.
Saturday night, after church of course, we went out to dinner with a couple from our Faith Sharing Group. Had a blast. I just love this couple.
Mr Buzz wasn't sure if the bowling buddies were rescheduled for Sunday or Monday night and was waiting for a phone call to confirm when they called him last night wondering where we were.
Hey at 94 his hearing ain't so good ya know. Mine isn't much better at 45!
But I was in no shape to do anything yesterday. The pain was so bad I kept thinking I should go to ER, but I didn't want to make Mr Buzz take me. So I took a couple of pain pills and stayed in bed.
His buddies went over to his house last night and brought him dinner. He told me this morning that he broke down and cried when they were there. I feel so bad that I wasn't there for him.
I wish I could make it up to him today, but I'm not in much better shape than I was yesterday. I'm trying to hold out until I see the new doc tomorrow morning. This sucks.
Lucky for me, Mr Buzz is just happy to have me sit there and talk to him. Hell he's even happy when I just go over there and take a nap! See why I love this man?
He may be twice my age, but I believe Mr Buzz will outlive me.
5 comments:
Send Mr. Buzz birthday greetings from me!
Happy Birthday Mr. Buzz!!!
I for one want you to both live forever. I know you will anyway, but I'm selfish.......I want to continue reading your blog in the here and now. Well, at least until I'm 192 years old, which is the goal I've set for myself.
It's just mind over matter.....If you don't matter......it don't mind.
Happy Birthday Mr. Buzz! Hope I can make it to 94.
A belated, but heartfelt, Happy Birthday to Mr. Buzz@
Post a Comment