I have relinquished my title of Queen to a little thing. She can't weigh more than 5 lbs. But she is mighty. She is ruling the roost around here. It just cracks me up.
Miss Marilyn has taken over. I have never seen such a cat in my life. I swear she is half dog. The little princess and the little prince are terrified of her.
Miss Marilyn eats people food. When I walk in the kitchen, she appears out of no where. She guards the kitchen from the other two animals. When we sit down to eat, she is right there, stealing food off our plates.
The poor little princess sits back at a distance and watches. She never gets fed people food. She has a delicate little stomach. Not Miss Marilyn, she'll eat everything, including the dog food.
The little prince hides most of the day. When he does venture out of his hiding place, Miss Marilyn stands her ground. The little prince walks far away from her.
I've never seen such a thing. It totally cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment