Awww the power of love. K says she doesn't love dogs. But she has formed such a bond with the little princess here. If I didn't love the little bitch (she was bad again, so now she is a bitch again), I'd give her to k!
My little princess truly is a unique dog. She's very mellow, loving, and excitable. I know mellow and excitable don't really go together, but it does with her. She's just too damn funny.
When I go outside, the little princess has to be out there with me. At first, when k went outside, the little princess was torn. She wasn't sure if she should go out with k, or stay inside with me.
Now, she follows k around. Like k is now her owner or something. It's so funny to watch. It took k awhile to remember to check with the little princess before she went outside.
But, k has learned to check the little princess's mouth before she comes in now! Yesterday, the little princess carried around a dead chipmunk all day. She kept trying to give it to k. Now that's love!
I don't know who gets more excited by this new friendship. They both get so giddy, it's hysterical.
No comments:
Post a Comment