Monday, June 26, 2006

Dear God


When I asked you to help Rob find peace in his tortured soul. I DID NOT MEAN TAKE HIM DAMMIT!

To the rest of you assholes coming here to find out if I'm happy. NO I'm not!

I'm completely devastated dammit.

I'm still hoping that this is some cruel joke.

I loved that man. And nobody knows what went on between us. And no I'm not about to disclose it now. It's nobody's business.

But I will say this:

I hope that someday, someone will tell Quinton about the man I met in Rincon in Ga.

The man who sat in the hot tub with me and pointed out the constellations to me.
Who told me he hoped to tell his son all about them one day.
The man who kept his sons Christmas presents on the floor in his living room and cried every time he walked by them.
The man who cried in my arms and told me how truly sorry he was that he "fucked up" so many things in his life and wished he could do them all over again.
The man who smiled with joy as he showed me around Georgia, delighting in my naivete.

The man with that wonderful twinkle in his eyes and so much love in heart.

Rob, I hope you have finally found the peace you were looking for. I just wish you knew how lovable you really were.

Goodbye darlin'.




No comments: